* The ABC's of Teaching Kids Who Have ADD
* A Child's Plea - A Letter from Cory
* ADHD and My Child's Teacher
* ADHD and Medications -- Is Medication Overprescribed?
* A Letter To My Child's Teacher
* Checklist for Teaching to All Students
* Collaboration Between Home and School -- Schwab Foundation
* Dynamics of Learning Groups
* The Emotional Experience of Children With ADHD - Dr. David Rabiner
* Especially for Sunday School Teachers
* Favorite Words of Wisdom
* Great Things About Having ADD!
* How ADHD Affects Preschoolers' Understanding of Stories - Dr. David Rabiner
* It's School Time!
* Lessons I've Learned
* Letter Regarding Dietary Restrictions
* Making a Difference With the Use of Technology - Bonnie Bracey
* Medication Treatment for Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders - Dr. David Rabiner
* Memory-Makers or Spirit-Breakers?
* My Confession...ADHD is Real?
* Reflections on Why I Am a Teacher
* Results of Largest ADHD Study Ever - Dr. David Rabiner
* Science, Technology & Math: Issues for K-12 Students with Disabilities - Prof. N. Coombs
* Selecting a Tutor - Schwab Foundation
* Sensitivity to Reward...Implications for Behavioral Management - Dr. David Rabiner
* Teachers' Ratings of Adolescents With ADHD: Do Different Teachers See The Same Thing?
* Teachers: Ready or Not?
* Teacher to Teacher - A Letter About Meeting Individual Needs in the Classroom
* What Is ADHD?
* What It Means To Understand Special Needs
* ADHD Fact Sheet
* Annotated Book List (Secondary Literature Classes)
* Announcements--Current Announcements Related to ADHD / Special Needs
* Book Feature--Driven to Distraction, Hallowell/Ratey
* Dr. Rabiner's Article on Medication
* Dr. Rabiner's Feature Article
* Insightful Glimpses Into Life With ADHD
* Inspiring Notes from Visitors
* News--Current News Related to ADHD / Special Needs
* Print Resources for Information Regarding ADHD
* Refreshing Spiritual Encouragement
* Schwab Foundation for Learning: Feature
* ADHD Resource Sites for Educators
* College Admissions Resources
* Education / Inclusion Web Sites for Educators
* English/Humanities/Fine Arts Web Sites for Educators
* Issues in Education: Articles OnLine
* Issues in Education: Web Sites for Educators
* Math and Science Web Sites for Educators
* Mental Health: Emotions and Behavior Web Sites for Educators
* Multi-Disciplinary Web Sites for Educators
* Social Studies/History/Reference Web Sites for Educators
* Special Education Web Sites for Educators
* Support Web Sites for Educators
* Technology Web Sites for Educators
* ADHD / Special Needs Articles for Educators
* ADHD / Special Needs Articles for Both Educators and Families
* ADHD / Special Needs Articles for Families
* Attention Deficit Disorder Web Sites for Families
* Education and Inclusion Web Sites for Families
* Mental Health: Emotions and Behavior Web Sites for Families
* Special Needs Organizations
* Special Needs: Specific Concerns Web Sites for Families
* Support Web Sites for Families
* Academic Resources for Students
* Academic & Family Resources for Students' Parents
* Mrs. H's Lions' Den - Academic Success Web Site
is hearing a student say,
"Thank you for understanding me."